What is the curbside pickup schedule for my neighborhood?
Pickup the 1st Wednesday of every month
Pickup the 1st Thursday of every month
Pickup the 2nd Wednesday of every month
Does Mission Recycle provide a recycle bin?
Yes! We will drop off a recycle bin on your first scheduled pickup date. If you have glass to put out on that day, you may do so in your own container, and we will leave the bin for future pickups.
What if I need more than one recycle bin?
Not a problem! Extra bins are $10 each. Click here to order.
What types of glass can be recycled?
Not all glass can be recycled. The following items should not be placed into your recycling bin:
- Any glass contaminated with stones, dirt, and food waste
- Ceramics, such as dishware, ovenware, and decorative items.
- Heat-resistant glass, such as Pyrex.
- Mirror or window glass.
- Metal or plastic caps and lids.
- Light bulbs: Find out how to recycle here.
- Cathode-ray tubes (CRTs) found in some televisions and computer monitors.
Does Mission Recycle pickup glass from commercial addresses?
For all commercial glass pickup inquiries please click here.
What if I want to cancel my service?
Not a problem, just login to your account and under account settings click on “cancel”.
I am not receiving the test message reminders?
All Mission Recycle text notifications come from number 21000.